How To Use High Performance Learning To Set Your Organization Up For Success With Michael Gelb
Understanding and developing a corporate culture that people stand behind and really believe in, is not an easy task. How do leaders learn to learn while inspiring their employees to grow and be successful? Author, Michael Gelb shares his background on how creativity + innovation lead to positive learning experiences and continued success.
Big Ideas Discussed in This Episode:
- The passion to learn how to learn
- How to re-educate the mind & body
- The real purpose of education
- Developing the skills to be an independent thinker
- How to learn to win in business
- Why diverse opinions are important
- Creating a culture of respect
- Developing a sustainable competitive advantage
- Meeting needs more efficiently
- Making connections in everything
Want more Michael Gelb? Listen to Part 2 where Michael discusses his new book, The Healing Organization.
Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business – John Mackey, Rajendra Sisodia and Bill George