Today is March 26, 2020. The coronavirus pandemic has virtually everyone working at home and doing their best to continue as best as possible running their businesses, supporting their teams and learning from this event.
Listen in as these 7 industry leaders share their stories and offer advice on how to thrive in “The New Normal”
• 2:00 PM: Joe DeSena – Founder, Spartan Race
• 2:20 PM: Chad Littlefield – Author, Founder, We and Me, Inc.
• 2:40 PM: Anthony Mills – Principal, Global Innovation Institute
• 3:00 PM: Kassy LaBorie – Virtual Training Consultant Engaging Remote Teams
• 3:20 PM: Jason Zeman – Sr. Director, Talent & Leadership Development, Bausch Health
• 3:40 PM: Kevin Oakes – CEO, Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp)
• 4:00 PM: Nir Eyal – Speaker, Best Selling Author, Indistractable (unable to attend in person so I’ll be sharing a video interview Nir and I did today)
I hope you enjoy it and it brings you a fresh perspective.
If you like this video, please “like it” and subscribe to this on YouTube. And please share it with any of your friends that you think might find it valuable.
Thanks so much.